You may have read my previous post about CSA programs here.
So why participate in a CSA?
- Offers you the opportunity to try out fruits and vegetables you may have overlooked at the supermarket.
- It guarantees the produce you’re eating is not only organic but also as fresh as it gets.
- CSA produce is fresher, tastier, and more nutritious than anything you’d buy at the supermarket.
- Save money, time, and simplify your produce shopping.
- Explore new recipes.
- Buying local means supporting your local economy.
Ready to find your own CSA? Visit: www.localharvest.org
I’ll have more recipes up soon that I’ve explored thanks to my CSA bounty!